My Blinkies

Photobucket
0

My CT


~My New Blinkie~

Photobucket

Photobucket




Categories

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Saturday, May 24, 2014

CT TAG #1 For Jackie's Jewels With "Calming Skies"


I have a new tag using this beautiful new kit by Jackie's Jewels and I absolutely love this kit!!! There are so very many different possibilities for tags with this set of papers and elements! I am still working on more but wanted to get this one up. I am so excited to see what other combos I can find!! This kit has 81 Elements, 6 frames and 13 papers. There is no limit to what the beautiful beach kit can be used for. And if you like to do scrapbook pages and quick pages for digi-scrapping then this one will work great for any coastal page you might want to do!!! 

I paired the kit first with a beautiful PTU Tube by Steve Baier @ Up Your Art. You need a license to use this artists tubes. This store is closing but the artists are moving to a new store so you can still get this tube. 

I do have some snags for this tag and I would just ask that you not alter my tags if you do choose to take them... Hope you like this newest creation.
There are Snags and Previews on my blog page:
 You can get this beautiful kit at the following store:
Nad the tube for now is available at this link:

0 comments:

Post a Comment